Tuesday 15 January 2013

I'm back with a vengence!

Hello world,

My apologies for such a prolonged absence. However, I have been keeping myself busy and today- yes today, I've had my first novel published. It's about me (obviously) and it's called An Ordinary Girl in an Extraordinary World. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited... I'm totally ecstatically excited!

I hope that you've all been keeping well since I last wrote to you. As belated as it seems, I need to say that I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and super New Year. Hopefully 2013 will be the start of lots of exciting ventures for us all.

In a usual departure from my regular essays, I am going to keep this blog short and sweet.

Oodles of excited love,
Mildred x

PS. This is the important bit- I almost forgot! An Ordinary Girl in an Extraordinary World

No comments:

Post a Comment