Saturday 14 January 2012

PROGRESS REPORT: The Lost Sock

Hello.

This is a very short and concise sort of blog. In fact, it's not really a blog. It's actually a progress report about the missing sock of my left foot.

The questions that need to be answered are:

  • Have I found the missing sock? The short answer to this is no. The long answer to this question is no, I have not
  • Have I been searching high and low? The short answer is no. The long answer is no, I haven't.
  • Do I have any idea as to where my missing sock may be? The short answer is no. The long answer is no, I have absolutely no clue what-so-ever. 
So, twenty-four hours later I am still one sock down. I don't know when this madness will end, but I will keep you up-dated as I try to solve the curious incident of the missing sock with my rather poor detection skills.

From,
The Detective Wannabe Mildred x

PS In all the hulla-ballo about my lost sock, I forgot to wish my good pal Reece a very happy birthday for yesterday... Friday the 13th... unlucky for some, but lucky for him!

The curious incident of the lost sock

No comments:

Post a Comment